EXCHANGE, RETURN, CANCELLATION POLICY
Cosmetigroup International Corporation (the “Company”) recognizes all rights of its customers under Republic Act 7394 (The Consumer Protection Act of the Philippines) (the “Act”). Accordingly, a customer may exchange, return, or cancel a transaction under the terms and conditions under the Act an in this Exchange, Return, Cancellation Policy (the “Policy”)
In particular, an exchange of item/s may be done under the following guidelines:
- Exchange must be done within seven (7) days from the date of purchase.
- Original sales receipt/official receipt must be presented.
- Items must be in the same condition as purchased. Items already used or altered can no longer be returned, except those items discovered with factory defects.
- Value of the item exchanged must be equal to or greater than the original item purchased.
- All returns or exchange have to process through Customer service of the Company. The procedure is as follows:
- Step 1: Email Cosmetigroup Int’l Corp. for official return/exchange email at cosmetigroup.on.spiceworks.com
- Please indicate in the email subject as: “RETURN/EXCHANGE-(YOUR SURNAME)-(OR#12345)-(Date of Purchase)”.
- In the body, please indicate the following:
Official receipt number
Name of the item you wish to return/exchange as well as its quantity
Reason for the return/exchange; and
Selected item to exchange the returned product.
- Please wait for a confirmation e-mail from an official Company representative within three (3) working days confirming if your return/exchange request has been approved.
- Once your return/exchange has been approved, Customer must request for a schedule when to return/exchange the product. Customer must bring the email transaction printout, official receipt, and the sealed item with complete accessories and price tag.
In purchasing the items, the Customer understands that “change of mind” does not entitle the Customer to a return, exchange, or cancellation of the transaction. Likewise, products purchased in good condition cannot be returned, exchanged, or cancelled. Personal care items (including cosmetics, and fragrances) shall not be accepted for exchange except those determined by the manufacturer as a factory defect.
POLICY ON ALLERGY COMPLAINTS
In purchasing the items and/or services, the Customer confirms that he/she is of good health and can thus safely use the items/services purchased.
However, Parties understand that there are rare instances where allergic reactions may arise, at no fault of the Company. Below are the guidelines in cases of skin allergy or reactions due to use of products distributed by the Company:
The following details must be acquired and emailed to cosmetigroup.on.spiceworks.com
- Branch/Kiosk where the items were bought;
- Date of the Transaction;
- Date and number of times of application of the products;
- Other products used on the skin aside from the products complained of;
- History of allergies.
- Customer must present proof of the allergic reaction(s), e.g., photo.
- Customer must present proof that the direct cause of the allergy is the products being complained of, i.e., Medical Certificate from a reputable physician.
- If it be proven that the allergic reaction or skin irritation is directly due to the products being complained of, the Company shall exchange the items.
- Returning of products and payment is not allowed.
Finally, Customer shall indemnify, protect, defend and hold Company, its directors, officers, employees, representatives, subsidiaries, affiliates, and directors, officers, employees, and representatives of said subsidiaries and affiliates, free and harmless against any and all liabilities, claims, suits, demands, damages, judgments, fines and penalties which Company may incur, suffer or be made liable arising out of or in connection with the performance or non-performance of any obligations under this Agreement or arising out of or in connection therewith. The indemnity obligation created under this clause shall survive the expiration or termination of this Agreement.