- How often should I take the treatment? It is only advisable to take the treatment every 6 months.
- How long are the treatment sessions? 1.5 to 2 hours
- Is it painful? The procedure starts with a numbing cream. This will lessen the prickling sensation you may feel during the treatment. The level of pain will vary depending on each person's pain tolerance.
- Is it safe? Yes. However we do not recommend this treatment if you are any of the following:
- on your monthly menstrual period;
- have any underlying conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, etc;
- have recently undergone rejuvenating treatment ;
- had the HiFu treatment for the past 6 months;
- had a Botox procedure for the past 3 months;
- have implants such as pacemakers, tooth implant and any metal implants
People with dental braces are also not recommended to undergo HiFu treatment, but can be allowed at their own risk.
- Can I be exposed to the sun after the treatment? Yes, as long as you don't stay out too long.
- What about aftercare? For the next 24 hours, you cannot wash or wet your face. For 3 days, you can only wash with mild soap. After the 3rd day, you may resume your skin care routine. Our specialists will also advise and recommend your aftercare procedure based on your skin's needs.